Good Will Hunting

8 ene 2010
Skylar: What is your obsession with this money? My father died when I was 13 and I inherited this money. You don't think that every day when I wake up that I wish I could give it back? . . . that I'd give it back in a second if I could spend just one more day with him? But I can't, and that's my life and I deal with it. So don't put your shit on me, when your the one that's afraid.
Will: I'm afraid? What am I afraid of? (loudly, angrily) What the fuck am I afraid of?
Skylar: You're afraid of me. You're afraid that I won't love you back. You know what? I'm afraid too. But fuck it! I want to give it a shot and at least I'm honest with you.
Will: I'm not honest with you?
Skylar: No, what about your 12 brothers? No, you're not going . . . you're not leaving.
Will: What do you want to know? . . . that I don't have 12 brothers? . . . that I'm a fucking orphan? You don't want to hear that, you don't want to hear that I got fucking cigarettes put out on me when I was a little kid . . . that this isn't surgery (pointing to a scar on his stomach), that the mother fucker stabbed me. You don't want to hear that shit, Skylar. Don't tell me you want to hear that shit.
Skylar: I want to hear that, because I want to help you, because I love you . . .
Will: Help me?!? What the fuck!! What do I got a fuckin sign on my back that says "save me?"
Skylar: No, no.
Will: Do I look like I need that?
Skylar: No, I just want to be with you because I love you . . .
Will: Don't bull shit me!! . . . Don't bullshit me!! . . . DON'T . . . BULLSHIT . . . ME!!
Skylar: I love you . . . I want to hear you say that you don't love me. Because, if you say that then I won't call you and I won't be in your life.
Will: I don't love you.


Will:[Sean is going through Will's profile. Inside we see are pictures of Will after brutal assaults by his foster parents] You ever have any, uh, experience with that?
Sean: Twenty years of counseling, I've seen some pretty awful shit.
Will: No. I mean, have you ever had any experience with that?
Sean: Personally? Yeah. Yeah I have. I'm sure it ain't good.
Will: My father was an alcoholic. Mean fuckin' drunk. Used to come home hammered, looking to whale on someone. So I had to provoke him, so he wouldn't go after my mother and little brother. Interesting nights were when he wore his rings... He used to just put a belt, a stick, and a wrench on the kitchen table and say, "Choose."
Sean: Well, I gotta go with the belt there.
Will: I used to go with the wrench.
Sean: Why?
Will: Cause fuck him, that' why.
Sean: Your foster father?
Will: Yeah. So what does it say? Will has an attachment disorder? Fear of abandonment? Is that why I broke up with Skylar?
Sean: Didn't know you had. Wanna talk about it?
[Will shakes his head]
Sean: Will, you see this, all this shit? [Holds up the file, and drops it on his desk] It's not your fault.
Will: [Softly, still staring off] I know...
Sean: No you don't. It's not your fault.
Will:[Serious] I know.
Sean: No. Listen to me son. It's not your fault.
Will: I know that.
Sean: It's not your fault. [Will is silent, eyes closed] It's not your fault.
Will: Don't fuck with me Sean. Not you.
Sean: It's not your fault.
[Will shoves Sean back, and then, hands trembling, buries his face in his hands. Will begins sobbing. Sean puts his hands on Will's shoulders, and Will grabs him and holds him close, crying]
Will: Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry Sean!
[Will continues sobbing in Sean's arms]




Good Will Hunting (1997), con Matt Damon, Robin Williams y Minnie Driver

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario